We are always prospecting for team oriented people to be part of our exciting and fun work environment.
Hourly + commissions
Benefits: Uniforms provided, Worker's Comp, and flexible schedule
Qualifications Necessary: No experience necessary for actual cleaning or washing. Training is provided. The ideal candidate has a solid work ethic, is responsible, punctual, has route experience, strong communication abilities, a service mindset, and a desire to provide great customer service. Employees must possess great attitudes, strong organization skills, and thorough communication. We provide all equipment, supplies, vehicles and ongoing professional training. A valid CA drivers license, a clean DMV record, ability to drive a 5 speed, and able to pass a background check are all required to be considered for an interview. EOE. DFWP.
• Allow a thorough background check
• Arrive promptly to work each day at the specified location
• Practice high levels of customer respect
• Wear the proper uniform each day
• Keep face shaven and hair neatly trimmed
• No visible tattoos or piercings
• Arrive clean to work each day
• Care for company property (including tools, vehicles, and equipment)
• Clean windows, operate power wash equipment, climb ladders, among some duties
• Follow procedures to respect customers’ property
• Do a thorough walk of the job after completion to look for final detailing that may need to be done & pick up all company equipment
• Practice safety around pressure washer, ladders, and other inherently dangerous aspects of the job
Fill out online application to proceed.
We Appreciate Your Interest!